We’re proud to tell you that PrimeCare has joined the Optum family and that our name has changed to Optum. Just like PrimeCare, Optum strives to make health care simpler and help people feel their best. To learn more about Optum, please visit optumcare.com/about.
The care you need, when you need it.
Optum Hemet primary care and community center
You’ll get personalized care from our growing team of primary and specialty care doctors.
PrimeCare community events
We offer community events throughout Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
How to join
Joining PrimeCare is easy. We'll walk you through the steps you need to take.
Get our phone number, hours of operation and more.
You deserve a doctor who puts you first
Having a doctor who listens and understands means you get more personalized care. At PrimeCare, our doctors get to know you so they can recommend care based on your health needs.
PrimeCare is a medical network with more than 350 local, independent doctors in private practices in Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Our goal is to give members the right care at the right place at the right time.
As a PrimeCare member, you’re at the center of a team led by your primary care doctor. We help deliver the care your health plan offers, including specialist referrals, lab and X-ray services, urgent care, hospitalization and case management.
PrimeCare Members video
- Where we get our healthcare from and choosing the right providers I think is one of the most important decisions that we can make in life.
- You have to have a doctor that will listen to you and that you can relate with and you know is a good one you can trust. But then, all of PrimeCare's are.
- [Narrator] No matter where you are on your wellness journey, PrimeCare is proud to be your partner in health, with personalized, compassionate care from your hometown doctors. Because at PrimeCare, you're not just a member. You're a member of our family.
- I still have some of the patients who saw me in my very first week in practice. Some of them, I know five generations of their families.
- Give your care and your love, your hope, to patients.
- They're looking for someone, their doctor, who can listen to their problem, understand their problem.
- It feels like when you're going to see 'em, you're not just seeing a doctor. You're seeing somebody you know.
- It's that comfort, that level of trust, that allows that patient member to look at her friend across the fence and say PrimeCare and my physician, working together, have my back.
- [Narrator] When you join us, we take the time to listen and learn about your unique situation. We're flexible and available, whether you need complex in-home care or just a wellness program to keep you healthy. Our physicians on the frontlines and our team behind-the-scenes form a powerful partnership, providing coordinated, individualized attention with around-the-clock access, specialist support, and helpful guidance to make sure your health is the best it can be. The care you need when you need it from people you can trust. That's the PrimeCare difference.
- The biggest thing is having a network of physicians to provide coordinated care for the patients. It is a partnership, we work together.
- There's a lot more resources available to me, and consequently a lot more resources available to the patients.
- Because of that, I believe patients can do better, stay out of the hospital, age healthier, and just have a better life.
- [Narrator] Whoever you are and wherever you live, we're close by, with convenient access across Southern California. We have the team, the techniques, and the technology to deliver on our promise of world-class care.
- Personally, it's gone from practicing in an office to now having the opportunity to make tangible change in the right direction for close to half a million people. It makes me feel warm inside.
- [Narrator] From our PrimeCare family to yours, we're driven to provide better care, better support.
- I know I'm gonna get in. I know I'm gonna be taken care of. If I need medical care, I'm gonna get it.
- So I would definitely recommend PrimeCare. It's our health, it's our life.