This location offers COVID-19 testing. Find information about test types and out-of-pocket costs.
Personalized care close to home
Optum–Hemet Primary Care offers a full range of primary care-led services to the Hemet Valley community. Whether your needs are simple or complex, we’ll make sure you get the care you need, from preventive care to caring for you if you get sick.
Your primary care doctor is the leader of your health care team. He or she will help you stay healthy, work with specialists if needed and help you make the best decisions for your overall health.
- Adult medical care, geriatric care and children's health
- Annual wellness visits, screenings and shots
- Care when you’re ill
- Coordinated care with trusted specialists
- Help managing chronic (long-term) diseases like diabetes
- Laboratory and imaging services
- Pharmacy services
Optum–Hemet Community Center
We offer virtual meetings, in-person events and exercise classes. These offerings are a free, easy way to stay healthy and well — all from the comfort of your own home or on-site. Our priority is to protect you and our care teams. To do so, we're limiting activities at our community center.